The latest France Lotto results from the Française des Jeux is out now, following the draw on Saturday, 6 June 2020.
The France Lotto results on Saturday, 6 June 2020 are as follows:
French Lotto results:
7,14,29,43,44, Bonus Ball: 5
Do note that we endeavor to publish the France Lotto results as soon as they are released, which is usually at 22:00 South African time, or shortly after that.
La Française des Jeux indicated that the jackpot stands at 3 million, which is approximately R48.4 million.
Current Draw and Jackpot History
The last time France Lotto produced a jackpot winner was on 29 February 2020. The lucky winner walked away with an amount of €9 million (approximately R146.2 million).
France Lotto Results Trivia
Interestingly, the most commonly drawn winning numbers per the France Lotto results over the years. Largely remain the same and are 41, 13, 1,16, 29 and 15-with 22 bubblings under, The least drawn number is 19. Which has only drawn 151 times.
Play the France Loto online in a few easy steps:
1. First, decide if you would like to purchase your tickets with Manual or Quick Pick.
2. If you would like the Quick Pick option, simply choose how many tickets you would like to buy and our system will autogenerate your number picks.
3. Using the Manual option will let you pick your own lucky numbers for the upcoming France Loto draw. Choose five numbers between 1 – 49 and one ‘Lucky Number’ between 1 – 10.
4. After picking your lucky numbers it’s time to decide on how many tickets you would like to buy. You can choose Single Play, 5 draws, 10 draws or 20 draws.
5. Now that you’ve finalised your tickets you can click the ‘Checkout’ button. You can view all of your tickets in your Shopping Cart.
6. After clicking ‘Checkout’ you will be entered into the upcoming France Loto draw and notified of the results via email after the draw!