Uk 49S Teatime Results 2022
UK 49s Lottery has two draws in a day. Evening time draw Called Teatime Results.
Teatime Results Latest
The latest Uk 49s Teatime Results are drawn now. You can Check Below all the Results.
Teatime Results Are as Follows :
|25 May 2022||6||9||21||23||40||43||3|
|24 May 2022||9||16||28||35||45||46||4|
|23 May 2022||12||19||23||24||34||49||44|
|22 May 2022||8||12||29||38||39||43||24|
|21 May 2022||13||14||33||40||42||43||26|
|20 May 2022||18||24||30||35||44||46||3|
|19 May 2022||7||15||21||29||42||45||28|
|18 May 2022||1||7||22||33||35||37||9|
|17 May 2022||15||23||24||33||34||48||4|
|16 May 2022||4||10||25||30||34||37||14|
|15 May 2022||19||23||30||33||45||47||48|
|14 May 2022||10||12||22||28||30||35||3|
|13 May 2022||20||24||27||29||33||37||25|
|12 May 2022||2||8||17||38||39||40||21|
|11 May 2022||6||10||14||17||28||45||12|
|10 May 2022||2||9||17||20||22||39||8|
|9 May 2022||9||10||21||35||38||39||25|
|8 May 2022||3||12||22||34||35||48||36|
|7 May 2022||4||14||19||24||31||40||17|
|6 May 2022||1||3||14||25||41||44||9|
|5 May 2022||11||17||23||28||30||43||1|
|4 May 2022||7||23||33||37||40||43||9|
|3 May 2022||11||23||27||42||48||49||26|
|2 May 2022||4||6||12||21||30||47||11|
|1 May 2022||10||14||17||28||30||32||39|
Uk Teatime Results Timing
Teatime Results Draw takes place at 5:49 pm (UK time) from February to October, and 4:49 pm throughout the rest of the year.
UK49s Teatime Results
The UK49s allow the player, to decide how much money you are willing to bet on the outcome that you have chosen. Unlike the other lotteries out there, the UK49s Teatime doesn’t have a single price option but rather, allows you to decide how much you want to bet. This is a stark contrast to any other lottery draw game we are familiar with. The betting structure of the UK49s has another effect that it is realized in the Prize Structure of the draw.
UK49s Teatime Prize Structure
The side effects of an asymmetrical betting structure are that you create a prize structure where the only symmetry is in the odds – the prize amounts will obviously change depending on how much money you decided to wager on the given outcome. The UK49s offers odds for each possible outcome ranging from 6-1 for a single number to odds of almost 14,000,000-1 for the top prize of seven numbers (6 + Bonus Ball). The one variant that never changes in the UK49s is the odds, pretty much everything else can be decided on by the player.
|NumbersPicked to Play||6 Drawn Numbers Winnings ($2 bet)||7 Drawn Numbers Winnings ($2 bet)||6 Drawn NumberOdds||7 Drawn NumberOdds|
Uk 49sTeatime Results Predictions
The lottery players are playing Uk 49s Teatime Lottery. They are very conscious to win the lottery. Therefore they use many techniques for winning the Teatime Lotto. Therefore there are many tips and techniques available on the internet. But you don’t rely 100% on these tips. These tips provide you a guideline for making your game for the next Teatime Lotto Results.
How to play 49s lottery game?
- The 49s teatime lottery is similar to many other lotteries out there
- For playing the 49s teatime lottery, you need to draw six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers
- It completely depends on you whether you want to play a 6 number draw or a 7 number draw
- The seven number draw includes a Booster ball that will increase your chances of winning the lottery
- You can either choose your own numbers or let the Lucky Dip pick those numbers randomly for you
Cost of the bet and prize money
The price of each bet (minimum stake) in either lunchtime or teatime is £1. For the 6 number draw, numbers are picked and if one of the picked numbers matches the winning numbers then the winning prize is £7 and if the same takes place in the 7 number draw, it’s £6. For matching 2 winning numbers in the 6 number draw the prize is £54 and for the 7 number draw its £39.
The winning prize for 3 numbers matching with the winning numbers is £601 for the 6 number draw and for the 7 number draw it’s £330. If 4 numbers are matching then the prize is £7,200 in the 6 number draw and in the 7 number draw the winning prize is £3,800. Finally, for a bet that matches 5 numbers of the winning numbers from the 6 number draw, the winning prize is £125,000 and for the 7 number draw, if the same occurs, the winning prize is £40,000.
Need more options? Don’t disregard games like Lightning Roulette, which features has a hand-crafted wheel, an immensely engaging and educated live vendor, and the full exhibit of roulette wagers. Additional options would be American Roulette, which is played on a wheel that presents 38 numbers containing boxes 0 and 00, or European Roulette. The European roulette wheel has 37 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36 and 0 can be found.
They say you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than at winning the lottery. If the math is right, the odds of winning in a pick-6 game is 1 in 14 million. Is it ever worth playing, or is it just a waste of money?
If you’re looking for strategies on how to win, you’ll find that a lot of these tips don’t work. That’s because, at the heart of it, the lottery is largely influenced by probabilities. But fear not—you can still follow these:
- Gather your friends and create a lottery pool: If we’re talking about strategies, you don’t increase your odds by playing frequently, but by playing a lot of tickets. By having a pool, everyone can chip in in terms of resources and then have all play as one.
- Measure which games have the best odds: Different games, different rules—that’s pretty much clear for anyone playing the lottery. Different prices, different payouts, too. Before jumping into the fray, do your research and see which ones can provide you with the best odds. Think of scratch cards—they have smaller payouts, yes, but often have better odds. It’s up to you to weigh which one is more of a priority.
- Don’t be afraid to play rare numbers: What you’re going for here is a bigger payout. Since everybody else is gunning for the popular or lucky numbers, it is more than likely that when someone wins, they will not be alone and will be sharing the pot with a few more. By choosing to go with a more unique combination, you are also increasing the likelihood that you will be the only winner.
- Second chances for the win: The back of your lottery ticket may be the key for a future payout since you can use this to play for another round if you don’t win the first time. Simply fill out the form, and you’re good to go—you don’t even have to shell out the extra dough. Many lotteries offer this opportunity, so don’t toss your ticket to the bin just yet.
Did you know that?
- Bill Morgan, an Australian national was once pronounced dead but was revived 14 minutes later. To celebrate the occasion, he bought a scratch-off lottery ticket and won a car worth $17,000. While he was being interviewed about his luck, he won another $250,000 jackpot.
- The “Speed Camera Lottery” is an electronic traffic monitoring system in Sweden that automatically enters drivers who drive at or below the speed limit. The winnings come from fines paid by speeders.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- Around 70% of 20- to 30-somethings buy at least one lottery ticket per year. Approximately 45% of seniors age 70 or older buy at least one lottery ticket per year.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- 44 states: the number of US states that participate in the lottery. Six states have opted out: Utah, Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Hawaii, and Nevada. Nevada does not participate because the state already benefits from gambling profits.
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
UK Results Teatime 2021.
We hope you have enjoyed this helpful post about UK 49 teatime’s latest results. Therefore, I have tried to give you a short overview of Uk 49s teatime results and teatime lottery predictions. Wish you the best of luck.
Q: What time is UK teatime results?
A: The uk49s teatime results i.e. the winning numbers are announced at 5:49 p.m. GMT usually.
Q: How do you win the UK 49s?
A: A very common strategy among UK 49s players is to use patterns. Players use patterns such as ‘M’ or ‘X’ on the card when choosing UK 49s numbers, and because this is such a common strategy it means that if you win you will have to split the prize with everyone else that used the same method. Play consistently.
Q: How many numbers do you need to win 49s?
A: Six numbers plus a bonus number known as the “Booster” are drawn from balls marked 1-49. You can play either the 6 or 7 number draw (which includes the Booster ball to increase your chances of winning).